Improper or insufficient blood circulation can lead to various ailments; few of them might be serious enough. For your ultimate well-being you need to maintain or improve your blood circulation. There are a few easy ways available which can give you some effective results.
• Hydrotherapy or hot & cold shower has been found quite beneficial for improving the circulation. When you place the affected area under the hot shower the blood starts flowing into the skin. Also under cold shower encourage the blood flow into the internal organs.
• Cayenne herb is capable of enhancing the blood flow which leads to strong capillaries as well as arteries.
• Deep breathing process is very much helpful in getting good amount of oxygen into the blood but also helps to take off the wastes & improve the circulation.
• Try to reduce your stress, as it affects the circulation system, specially the feet & hands area.
• Moving or raising your feet (keep a pillow under your feet or coming down from the bed etc) quite frequently is a very effective way to improve the blood circulation. You can keep your leg on the chair after sleeping on the ground.
• Regular exercise is very necessary for our over all well-being, which is also quite applicable for maintaining the good circulation.
• In your daily diet, try to reduce the fat consumption & increase the well-balanced food products. Proper diet always supports to improve the blood flow.